Bevelled or Chamfered Windows
Bevelled windows give a sharp, clean look that many homeowners in the Ipswich and Felixstowe are choosing to complement their homes
Choosing the right windows for your home can be a tough decision to make. You need to consider style, comfort, security, performance and durability and of course affordability. Made from recyclable material our frames offer incredible heat insulation, superior weather resistance and durability. The clean sharp lines and smooth surface of a bevelled frame provide no hiding places for wind borne dust to collect, providing a window that not only looks good but is easy to maintain.
Customising your windows to suit your home is simple with our extensive range of colour and finish options, including delicate greens, subtle creams and a choice of beautiful wood effects. You can even choose one colour for the outside and a contrasting colour for the inside to match your existing colour schemes!
Why Choose Bevelled Windows?
- Sleek design and slender sightlines blend with the character of classical architecture or the most contemporary of houses.
- Fitted with tough steel and alloy components including, where appropriate, multipoint locking, hook-locks, shootbolts and other mechanisms providing ultimate security.
- Low maintenance and durable
- Lower energy bills – fitting modern energy efficient windows can help reduce your energy consumption by 18%.
- Peace and quiet - as well as keeping the heat in, energy efficient-windows insulate your home against outside noise.
- Wide range of colours and glazing options
To find out more about Bevelled or Chamfered windows, or any of our services, please call us today to speak to one of our friendly team on: 01394 420 774 email email@example.com