Home About Windows Doors Conservatories Roofline Insulated roofs Showcase News Reviews 10 year warranty Contact Us
Instant Online Quote 01394 420 774

Here at Colourchange UPVC, there is nothing more we enjoy doing than helping our customers choose their new windows, doors, conservatory or new insulated conservatory roof, to complement their home.

From start to finish we will be there for you with our range of quality products. We have been helping our customers from all over Suffolk including Woodbridge, Aldeburgh, Felixstowe, Ipswich, Stowmarket, and surrounding areas, for many years.

By far our most popular product is the warmroof. Conservatories with the old fashioned polycarbonate roofing can be transformed with a fully insulated conservatory roof. This is a very popular service, we supply and fit the recognised market leading structures made by Supalite. Fully insulated, plastered on the inside with lighting and tiled on the outside the insulated conservatory roofs transform your conservatory and really do add a room to your house that you can use all year round. Pop along to our showroom and have a look (please be assured that we have a showroom not a salesroom - you will be free to browse and ask questions)

On completion of an installation customers are asked to complete a feedback form, the following information is taken from these forms. Half way through the year and 87% of customers scored us 10 out of 10, and 8% scored us 9 out of 10, a total of 95% scoring 9 and 10's. The total client satisfaction score was 839 out of 850 which is 99%. All our latest reviews can be found on our specialist conservatory site - here

At Colourchange UPVC colour is a passion of ours and we can offer windows, doors and conservatories and in any RAL colour, with thousands of colours to suit your needs and surroundings. Using the latest colour bonding technology we can transform the external surface of any UPVC window or door, or if you are looking to buy new we can create it in any colour.

Call us today 01394 420774 or send us an email